Top 10 social brands: Curve-screen smartphones keep Samsung on top in September
Social media analyst Starcount looks at the world's most popular brands on social media in September.
Samsung: this month's top social brand
September saw Samsung retain the top spot in the global chart after adding a whopping 2m new Facebook fans.
National Geographic's announcement that it would be showing Giant Pandas 3D in cinemas next year propelled it into second place with 16m YouTube views.
Elsewhere, Google moved up one spot on last month into fifth place, with over 300,000 new Twitter followers, while Instagram's iOS7 upgrade saw it grab over 2m new followers on its own official Instagram page.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency; £50k + Bens Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + First Class Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Sales Manager, premium media owner Ultimate Asset £38000 - £48000 per annum + +uncapped comm, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager: Film Client £45k Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Head of Agency Sales Ultimate Asset £60000 - £65000 per annum + +comm, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER @ BOUTIQUE MEDIA AGENCY - £40k! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + benefits, London
- Major DSP, Dutch Country Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + + £35k comm, London