Soreen appoints The Red Brick Road
Soreen, the malt loaf brand, has appointed The Red Brick Road as its lead creative agency, following a four-way pitch.
Soreen: appoints The Red Brick Road
The Red Brick Road pitched against Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Cheethambell JWT and Mother London for the work, which will lead to a £4 million campaign.
Soreen’s managing director, Paul Tripp and its marketing manager, Hannah Flannery, managed the process in house.
The Red Brick Road will work with Flannery to reposition Soreen as a "versatile snack brand".
The campaign featuring TV, print, digital and social media will run in mid-2014. It could support the new flavours of Soreen loaves launched recently to celebrate its 75th anniversary, such as the Soreen Limited Edition Chocolate Malt loaf.
Tripp said: "Not many agencies are as commercially-sharp as they are creatively-strong. TRBR really impressed us by leaving no stone unturned in their pitch, and we’re very excited about our New Year anniversary celebrations.
David Miller, the managing director of TRBR, said: "Soreen is a fantastic British brand – it is great to be developing this ATL advertising campaign to support Soreen’s iconic powerbrand status. We’re itching to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)