Coca-Cola declares war on 'grey' landscape with pop-up park
A patch of grass in the shape of a Coke bottle; a vending machine that dishes out Coke when you take off your shoes; a splash of colour in an otherwise grey landscape.
Coca-Cola has launched the latest instalment in its global "Where will happiness strike next?" project, showing a Coke truck roll out a green park for people to enjoy.
Client: Christy Amador, Coca-Cola global digital brand strategist
Agency: Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London
- Senior Digital Executive Stopgap £32000 per annum, City of London