Coca-Cola declares war on 'grey' landscape with pop-up park
A patch of grass in the shape of a Coke bottle; a vending machine that dishes out Coke when you take off your shoes; a splash of colour in an otherwise grey landscape.
Coca-Cola has launched the latest instalment in its global "Where will happiness strike next?" project, showing a Coke truck roll out a green park for people to enjoy.
Client: Christy Amador, Coca-Cola global digital brand strategist
Agency: Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London
- e-Commerce Executive - Health & Beauty Stopgap £22000 - £24000 per annum, Slough
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection £24,000 - £40,000, West Midlands