O&M hires Moody to head planning
Ogilvy & Mather has hired Rebecca Moody, a strategy partner at Adam & Eve/DDB, in the new role of chief strategy officer.
Moody: leaves Adam & Eve/DDB
Moody will run the planning department at the WPP-owned creative agency and work with the chief executive, Cheryl Giovannoni, and the chief creative officer, Gerry Human, when she starts in January 2014.
Since joining Adam & Eve/DDB in November 2012, Moody has worked on accounts including Unilever and John Lewis. Before Adam & Eve/DDB, she was the head of planning at Euro RSCG, now Havas Worldwide London.
During her five years at Euro RSCG, Moody worked on brands including Dulux, Santander, Chivas Regal and VO5 Extreme Style.
Moody was previously at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Lowe Howard-Spink and DFGW.
Giovannoni said: "Great creativity starts with inspiring strategic thinking, and Rebecca’s credentials in this area are second to none. While Ogilvy has always been known for its strong planning discipline, Rebecca will bring new energy to the department.
"We’ve had some fantastic results this year, and I’m looking forward to Rebecca joining our team on the journey that is already under way."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London