O&M hires Moody to head planning
Ogilvy & Mather has hired Rebecca Moody, a strategy partner at Adam & Eve/DDB, in the new role of chief strategy officer.
Moody: leaves Adam & Eve/DDB
Moody will run the planning department at the WPP-owned creative agency and work with the chief executive, Cheryl Giovannoni, and the chief creative officer, Gerry Human, when she starts in January 2014.
Since joining Adam & Eve/DDB in November 2012, Moody has worked on accounts including Unilever and John Lewis. Before Adam & Eve/DDB, she was the head of planning at Euro RSCG, now Havas Worldwide London.
During her five years at Euro RSCG, Moody worked on brands including Dulux, Santander, Chivas Regal and VO5 Extreme Style.
Moody was previously at Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Lowe Howard-Spink and DFGW.
Giovannoni said: "Great creativity starts with inspiring strategic thinking, and Rebecca’s credentials in this area are second to none. While Ogilvy has always been known for its strong planning discipline, Rebecca will bring new energy to the department.
"We’ve had some fantastic results this year, and I’m looking forward to Rebecca joining our team on the journey that is already under way."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)