Moneysupermarket.com launches energy saving TV spot
Moneysupermarket.com, the online comparison website, is to debut its latest television ad, "kid in a cake shop", to promote finding better deals online by switching energy suppliers this weekend.
Mother created the ad, which launches this Sunday (6 October) during Channel 4’s ‘Big Fat Gypsy Wedding’ and focuses on Alice, who needs to save money on her energy bills.
In the ad, Alice is approached by the Monesupermarket.com man who convinces her to switch suppliers to feel as good as a kid in a cake shop.
The ad was directed by Jeff Lowe for production house Biscuit and produced by Kwok Yau.
Kenny Jacobs, the chief marketing officer at Moneysupermarket.com, said: "Energy prices are a big concern for customers at the moment. As the UK’s leading comparison site we were keen to deliver a message around how to save money on energy bills in an authoritative, but entertaining way.
"We explain how in just five minutes, using Moneysupermarket could help customers make significant savings to their household energy bills."
Following its debut, the new ad will be shown in a series of slots including during Channel 4’s ‘Location, Location, Location’ and ‘Jamie's Money Saving Meals’ and ITV's ‘Emmerdale’.
Media planning and buying for the spot was through MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England