Coca-Cola appoints Bríd Drohan-Stewart to top GB marketing role
Coca-Cola has appointed Bríd Drohan-Stewart to the role of Great Britain marketing director.
Coca-Cola: appointed Bríd Drohan-Stewart to top GB marketing role
Drohan-Stewart replaces Zoe Howorth, who departed in the summer for a year’s sabbatical. She will oversee the marketing for a portfolio of 21 brands, including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite and Fanta.
Drohan-Stewart joins the
She first joined the soft drinks giant in 1999 as its head of consumer promotions in
In June, previous marketing director Howorth revealed she was taking a year out to spend more time with her family. She had spent 15 years with Coke, which she joined from P&G in 1998 as Sprite brand manager.
At the time, Howorth said: "I am grateful for the support I have received from Coca-Cola and look forward to taking some time out over the next year to spend with my family. My sons are currently joining new schools, so I plan to support them in the new phase of their life."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)