Coca-Cola appoints Bríd Drohan-Stewart to top GB marketing role
Coca-Cola has appointed Bríd Drohan-Stewart to the role of Great Britain marketing director.
Coca-Cola: appointed Bríd Drohan-Stewart to top GB marketing role
Drohan-Stewart replaces Zoe Howorth, who departed in the summer for a year’s sabbatical. She will oversee the marketing for a portfolio of 21 brands, including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite and Fanta.
Drohan-Stewart joins the
She first joined the soft drinks giant in 1999 as its head of consumer promotions in
In June, previous marketing director Howorth revealed she was taking a year out to spend more time with her family. She had spent 15 years with Coke, which she joined from P&G in 1998 as Sprite brand manager.
At the time, Howorth said: "I am grateful for the support I have received from Coca-Cola and look forward to taking some time out over the next year to spend with my family. My sons are currently joining new schools, so I plan to support them in the new phase of their life."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London