Coca-Cola appoints Bríd Drohan-Stewart to top GB marketing role
Coca-Cola has appointed Bríd Drohan-Stewart to the role of Great Britain marketing director.
Coca-Cola: appointed Bríd Drohan-Stewart to top GB marketing role
Drohan-Stewart replaces Zoe Howorth, who departed in the summer for a year’s sabbatical. She will oversee the marketing for a portfolio of 21 brands, including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite and Fanta.
Drohan-Stewart joins the
She first joined the soft drinks giant in 1999 as its head of consumer promotions in
In June, previous marketing director Howorth revealed she was taking a year out to spend more time with her family. She had spent 15 years with Coke, which she joined from P&G in 1998 as Sprite brand manager.
At the time, Howorth said: "I am grateful for the support I have received from Coca-Cola and look forward to taking some time out over the next year to spend with my family. My sons are currently joining new schools, so I plan to support them in the new phase of their life."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London