Edelman nabs Facebook UK advertising services brief from Nelson Bostock
Facebook has shifted its UK b2b account to Edelman after four years with Nelson Bostock.
Facebook: moving b2b PR account
The account is focused on the social networking company’s advertising services, which are predicted to bring in revenues of £300m this year.
Nelson Bostock CEO Lee Nugent said his agency had not been asked to repitch for the account, but "it was the right time for the agency and the client to move on".
Edelman takes over the account today and will report to Facebook UK & Ireland head of PR and communications Sophy Tobias.
Tobias declined to comment on whether Facebook had offered other agencies the chance to pitch for the account.
The remainder of Facebook’s UK PR activity will continue to be handled by Blue Rubicon.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London
- VP Business Development - Mobile Innovation / Products Digital Gurus £85000 - £125000 per annum + benefits, London