Edelman nabs Facebook UK advertising services brief from Nelson Bostock
Facebook has shifted its UK b2b account to Edelman after four years with Nelson Bostock.
Facebook: moving b2b PR account
The account is focused on the social networking company’s advertising services, which are predicted to bring in revenues of £300m this year.
Nelson Bostock CEO Lee Nugent said his agency had not been asked to repitch for the account, but "it was the right time for the agency and the client to move on".
Edelman takes over the account today and will report to Facebook UK & Ireland head of PR and communications Sophy Tobias.
Tobias declined to comment on whether Facebook had offered other agencies the chance to pitch for the account.
The remainder of Facebook’s UK PR activity will continue to be handled by Blue Rubicon.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London