Tryzens in £6m management buyout
Tryzens, the ecommerce agency of the Jaywing group, has become an independent business after its management completed a buyout in a £6 million deal.
Terry Hunter: the Tryzens chief executive was part of a management buyout of the company
The agency provides ecommerce services to clients such as JD Sports, Tesco, Austin Reed Group, Timberland, and Waitrose and has more than 200 staff. The agency has offices in London, Bulgaria and India.
Scottish Equity Partners (SEP), the venture capital company, backed the deal which was led by the management of Tryzens including the chief executive, Terry Hunter.
Hunter said: "This is a fantastic opportunity to really focus on the core business of Tryzens - and to expand across Europe, and internationally. We are delighted to have the support of SEP and look forward to taking the company to the next stage."
Andrew Davison, a partner at SEP will join the Tryzens board.
He said: "Tryzens is a leading UK digital solution provider. We have been impressed with the technical innovation, in-depth business knowledge and creative vision of the management team.
"Our investment will help future growth by enabling the company to further promote its ecommerce solutions and build on its already strong reputation in the market."
Jaywing was known as 20:20 Group until it rebranded March this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London