Top 10 ads of the week: Jessica Ennis-Hill takes first place for Santander
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Jessica Ennis-Hill: top spot for Santander
Olympic heptathlon champion Jessica Ennis-Hill stars in this week's most recalled ad, as Santander finishes in first place in our top 10, beating Jackpotjoy.com and the ever-bubbly Barbara Windsor into second place.
In third place is Smokefree England's ad promoting its Stoptober initiative to help people quit smoking in October.
In joint seventh place are spots from music recommendation app Shazam and Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
Agency/TV Buyer: Havas Worldwide London/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: Isobel/Maxus
Brand: SmokeFree England, Stoptober
Agency/TV Buyer: Dare/M4C
Agency/TV Buyer: Publicis/PHD
Brand: Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations
Agency/TV Buyer: Fallon/PHD
Agency/TV Buyer: JWT London/Mindshare
Agency/TV Buyer: The Red Brick Road/MediaCom
Brand: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Agency/TV Buyer: Dare/PHD
Agency/TV Buyer: Tom Reddy/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Adwatch research was conducted from 03 - 07 October 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Video Creative Solutions Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Planning Manager - Healthcare PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director PFJ £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- Account Executive - Social Media Source £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 per annum, Stevenage