Sophie Anderton turns clock back with Gossard poster campaign
Sophie Anderton ensured she captured shoppers' attention in Westfield London last week when she unveiled Gossard's new outdoor campaign, 17 years after she posed for the lingerie brand's iconic 90s posters.
Sophie Anderton: returns as the face of Gossard Glossies
The new campaign features the model wearing items from the Gossard Glossies collection. It recreates Anderton's pose from the original shoot, which featured the model lying across a bed of hay.
The work was screened on Ocean Outdoor's Eat Street screen.
The activity was planned by Pure Media. The campaign also includes hi-impact large format Ocean digital sites, enabling the opportunity to show a transition from the monochrome replica ad to a colour treatment. The activity will run for two weeks in high traffic and retail areas across West London.
The creative was adapted by Pure Media and Parachute Creative Services with photography by Ruan van der Sande.
Anderton said: "We had so much fun on the shoot, it was like old friends catching up, just with a bale of hay and in your underwear. Totally normal.
"I know when I first wore Glossies they'd be a classic and who’d have thought I'd still be getting so much pleasure from something so soft."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus, London
- Account Director Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bouns / bens, London