Morrisons leads with 'love' in M Kitchen ready meal revamp
Morrisons is launching a television campaign to support the overhaul of its M Kitchen ready meal range, which introduces the "from our kitchen to yours...with love" strapline onto packaging.
Morrisons: rolls out TV campaign for M Kitchen range
The TV activity will emphasises the "quality, taste and expertise" behind the own-label brand. It was filmed at the M Kitchen roadshow, where it shot the public sampling dishes from the range.
The campaign comes as Tesco prepares to extend its advertising for its revamped Finest range, which it describes as "primarily about ready meals".
Tesco has already kicked off the campaign with a sponsorship of ITV’s 'Downton Abbey'. It will support the deal with a multi-media ad campaign by DLKW Lowe in mid-October.
Morrisons is overhauling the M Kitchen packaging to "bring to life the personality" of each cuisine and to introduce new subcategories that will make it easier for customers to navigate the range.
The supermarket has also launched the M Kitchen blog that gives customers a behind-the-scenes look at the kitchen that produces the products. The Bradford-based kitchen is home to a team of chefs including Neil Nugent, Morrisons executive chef of development.
The M Kitchen blog will be updated each week with tips, recipes and features including "The M Kitchen roadshow" and "Delicious steak sauces".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London