Melbourne remote control tourist campaign brings the city to armchair travellers
St Kilda beach and Melbourne's most hedonistic night spots can be explored in Tourism Victoria's interactive digital campaign, which uses social media to control two "tourists" on a trip around the Australian city.
Tourism Victoria: launches Melbourne remote control tourist
Social media users can guide the two intrepid adventurers around the city by tweeting Instructions that contain the hashtag #MelbourneRCT.
The promo film features the tourists sampling every coffee on Gertrude Street, climbing to the top of the Melbourne Cricket Ground and even beekeeping and selling fish at a street market.
The interactive campaign is live from 9-13 October and has already seen the remote control tourists visit the Malthouse Theatre, sip cocktails at Madame Brussels bar, and check out designer togs at Marais boutique.
Highlights of the day's adventures are shown at remotecontroltourist.com
Client: Tourism Victoria
Agency: Clemenger BBDO
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London