Lucky Generals lands Absolut strategic brief
Lucky Generals has won a place on Pernod Ricard's global roster after a pitch.
Lucky Generals: hired for strategy
The start-up – launched by the former MCBD and Dare trio of Helen Calcraft, Danny Brooke-Taylor and Andy Nairn – has initially been hired to work on a strategic project for the drinks division.
The appointment is part of a trend that has seen Pernod Ricard shift some of its ad accounts away from network agencies and into creative "hotshops". In December last year, Sid Lee replaced TBWA Worldwide as the global creative lead on Absolut.
TBWA had worked on the brand for decades and created the print campaign that centred on its distinctive bottle. Pernod Ricard also works with Publicis.
Last month, Pernod Ricard shifted its £7 million UK media business out of Vizeum into Havas Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol