Lucky Generals lands Absolut strategic brief
Lucky Generals has won a place on Pernod Ricard's global roster after a pitch.
Lucky Generals: hired for strategy
The start-up – launched by the former MCBD and Dare trio of Helen Calcraft, Danny Brooke-Taylor and Andy Nairn – has initially been hired to work on a strategic project for the drinks division.
The appointment is part of a trend that has seen Pernod Ricard shift some of its ad accounts away from network agencies and into creative "hotshops". In December last year, Sid Lee replaced TBWA Worldwide as the global creative lead on Absolut.
TBWA had worked on the brand for decades and created the print campaign that centred on its distinctive bottle. Pernod Ricard also works with Publicis.
Last month, Pernod Ricard shifted its £7 million UK media business out of Vizeum into Havas Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)