Samsung reveals post-apocalyptic Galaxy Gear ad featuring Lionel Messi
Samsung has unveiled its latest Leo Burnett-created ad for Galaxy Gear, featuring footballer Lionel Messi and music from Lorde.
Samsung: Lionel Messi stars in latest ad from Leo Burnett
The Developer ad features a version of 16-year-old Lorde's single Royals being sung by a series of children in a post-apocalyptic style city landscape.
Filmed on the streets of Barcelona, the two-minute spot ends with the youngsters running onto a field awaited by Argentine footballer Lionel Messi, who plays for FC Barcelona.
It follows Samsung's first film in the Design Your Life campaign - set to singer/songwriter Annie Lennox's "Sweet Dreams".
Agency: Leo Burnett
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire