Hottest virals: Tightrope walkers defy gravity in Paul Smith underwear
The latest viral video hits from Paul Smith, GoPro and MGM.
Tight-rope walkers: jaw-dropping stunts
Paul Smith - Underwear Autumn/Winter 2013
Against the stunning backdrop of the French alps, a pair of tightrope artists perform seemingly jaw-dropping stunts wearing nothing more than Paul Smith underwear.
GoPro: Fireman Saves Kitten
A kitten overwhelmed by smoke which is rescued then nursed back to consciousness by a fireman has proved to be humungous viral hit, attracting more than 16m views on YouTube. The touching episode was filmed on GoPro camera attached to the fireman’s helmet.
MGM - Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
MGM’s experiential stunt for the new ‘Carrie' movie pranks New York coffee shop customers. A woman uses supposed "telekinetic" powers, like Carrie White's in the Stephen King novel, when an argument spirals out of control.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London