Young's "smells so good!" by Mother
Young’s has released a TV spot promoting its home-style breaded cod. Mother created the humorous ad, which is set in a Cornish village and features a group of fisherman desparate to know "what smells so good?". Once they discover that it is a plate of Young’s fish, they break into song but are silenced by a woman who snatches the plate and says: "Just give us the fish." Eric Lynne directed the spot through Partizan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- 3D Design Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London