Partners Andrews Aldridge hires Natalie Winford
Partners Andrews Aldridge has hired Natalie Winford, the creative services director at DLKW Lowe, as its new operations director.
Natalie Winford: joins Partners Andrews Aldridge
Winford’s role will include building new third-party partnerships and leading on all operational functions.
As creative services director at DLKW Lowe for nine years, Winford took a leading role following the merger between DLKW with Lowe London in 2010 in integrating functions of the two businesses.
While at the agency she played a major role in bolstering the firm’s creative services function.
Winford previously held roles in senior project management at Euro RSCG, now Havas Worldwide, and Grey Worldwide.
Martin Nieri, the chief executive PAA, said: "We’re growing and diversifying at a pace, and Natalie’s proven track record in delivering organisational efficiency will be invaluable in helping us maintain that growth."
Winford said: "[PAA] firmly believe in putting provocative ideas at the heart of everything they do for clients, which is a compelling proposition. I couldn’t pass up on being a part of that – I’m very much looking forward to getting stuck in."
Winford will be joining other new additions to the agency’s 100-strong team, including Polly Jones, who joined PAA as managing partner from Ogilvy One, and Erminia Blackden, who was appointed as strategy director in August.
Nieri said one more senior appointment will be finalised in the run up to Christmas.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London