Snoop Lion gets baking in new ad for Nestle Hot Pockets
Snoop Lion, formerly known as Snoop Dogg, has teamed up with model Kate Upton to appear in a parody music video for snack food Hot Pockets.
Snoop: appears in latest Hot Pockets ad with model Kate Upton
Remixing the 1989 Biz Markie hit single 'Just a Friend (You Got What I Need)', the film features a battle led by the Butcher, played by actor Oliver Cooper, and the Baker, played by Snoop.
The pair appear in Upton's dream, rapping about the delicious virtues of the Hot Pockets snack's meaty fillings and tasty crusts. Viewers can cast a vote for their favourite part of the snack by tweeting using the hashtag #TeamMeat or #TeamCrust.
News broadcaster Larry King also appears in the four and a half minute "you got what I eat" ad, as well as YouTube star Kevin "KevJumba" Wu.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)