Snoop Lion gets baking in new ad for Nestle Hot Pockets
Snoop Lion, formerly known as Snoop Dogg, has teamed up with model Kate Upton to appear in a parody music video for snack food Hot Pockets.
Snoop: appears in latest Hot Pockets ad with model Kate Upton
Remixing the 1989 Biz Markie hit single 'Just a Friend (You Got What I Need)', the film features a battle led by the Butcher, played by actor Oliver Cooper, and the Baker, played by Snoop.
The pair appear in Upton's dream, rapping about the delicious virtues of the Hot Pockets snack's meaty fillings and tasty crusts. Viewers can cast a vote for their favourite part of the snack by tweeting using the hashtag #TeamMeat or #TeamCrust.
News broadcaster Larry King also appears in the four and a half minute "you got what I eat" ad, as well as YouTube star Kevin "KevJumba" Wu.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1