Air New Zealand takes old school approach to safety with Golden Girls actress
Emmy Award-winning Betty White stars in Air New Zealand's latest safety films in a fictional American retirement resort.
Air New Zealand: fomer Golden Girls star Betty White appears in latest inflight safety film
The former Golden Girls star appears alongside American actor Gavin MacLeod, in a series of shots showing the residents of the fictional Second Wind Retirement Resort playing golf, board games and sunbathing.
The four-minute tongue-in-cheek film - Safety Old School Style - is the latest inflight safety video from the airline, after its last release in February starred adventurer Bear Grylls.
Airline crew take the retirees through the safety procedures giving a humorous slant to the usual oxygen mask, seatbelt sign and nearest exits spiel.
Client: Air New Zealand
Creative agency: True
Production agency: 8com
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London