Mars Chocolate UK boss Fiona Dawson to head Marketing Society awards judging
Fiona Dawson, the president of Mars Chocolate UK, has been appointed chair of judges for the Marketing Society Awards for Excellence 2014.
Fiona Dawson: Mars Chocolate UK president to chair Marketing Society awards judging
The awards will take place on 5 June 2014 at the London Hilton Park Lane in association with Marketing. The event will recognise the best examples of work from across the marketing industry.
Hugh Burkitt, the Marketing Society's chief executive, said: "Fiona Dawson has a very impressive record in marketing, as well as being a well-liked and respected business leader.
"One of the particular characteristics of the Awards for Excellence is that they are always judged exclusively by an elite panel of senior practitioners, so we are delighted that Fiona has agreed to chair the judges for 2014."
Around 24 judges will scrutinise the entries during an intense judging day to determine the winners in the awards’ 25 categories following the closing date on 7 February.
"Each year the number and standard of entries increases and we have already had at least twice the number of expressions of interest for the upcoming awards as last year," added Burkitt.
To find out more about the awards visit www.marketingsocietyawards.com.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey