Ryanair #TellMOL campaign asks for customer service ideas
Ryanair has rolled out a social-media campaign that asks consumers for ideas about how it can improve its customer service.
Ryanair: asks for customer service ideas with #TellMOL campaign
The airline, which recently revealed it is looking to appoint a sales and marketing director, is asking Twitter users to post ideas using the hashtag #TellMOL (see below).
Ryanair has also posted a letter on its website inviting readers to submit ideas to "Da Boss", chief executive Michael O’Leary.
In the letter, the carrier states: "Over the past 29 years Ryanair has grown from carrying 200,000 to over 81 million customers annually by offering lower fares, great service and choice to Europe’s air travellers.
"No other airline can match our low fares, our on-time arrivals, our tiny rate of cancellations, or lost bags, or our new fleet of over 300 aircraft.
"But we want to keep improving our services, which is where you can help me. Please send me your suggestions as to how Ryanair can further improve our industry leading customer service.
"All suggestions will be gratefully acknowledged by me. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
"Many thanks, Michael O’ Leary, Da Boss :-)"
Ryanair launched its first Twitter feed last month, after O’Leary revealed at the company’s AGM that the brand is looking to "try and eliminate things that unnecessarily piss people off".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London