Top 10 ads of the week: Stoptober and Littlewoods tie for top spot
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Stoptober: top spot
This week's chart of the most recalled ad sees two spots in joint first place: SmokeFree England's ad for Stoptober, offering support to those taking up the challenge of quitting cigarettes in October, and the latest from Littlewoods.
In third place are a couple of kids eating peas for Aldi and in fourth position Walkers crisps wants viewers to hunt down its missing flavours.
Brand: SmokeFree England, Stoptober
Agency/TV Buyer: Dare/M4C
Agency/TV Buyer: St Lukes/OMD
Agency/TV Buyer: McCann Manchester/UM Manchester
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/OMD
Brand: More Than
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP me/Starcom MediaVest
Agency/TV Buyer: Havas Worldwide London/Carat
Brand: Sky Broadband
Agency/TV Buyer: WCRS/MediaCom
Brand: Money Advice Service
Agency/TV Buyer: Inferno/M4C
Agency/TV Buyer: Martin Tait Redheads/in-house
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MEC
Adwatch research was conducted from 10 - 14 October 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- CRM Insight Analyst Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Social Analyst Adam Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £50000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Senior Brand Manager Network Marketing £50000 - £60000 per annum, London