Karmarama picks up Virgin Active account
Virgin Active UK, the gym chain backed by Richard Branson's Virgin Group, has appointed Karmarama as its lead creative agency after a process involving Krow.
Virgin Active: Karmarama picks up creative account
The incumbent, The Brooklyn Brothers, which claimed it worked on a consultancy basis, did not pitch.
The fitness chain is embarking on a campaign for early next year that a spokesman said would have a multimillion-pound spend. The brief was to make it "the most-loved health club in the UK". As well as media channels, it will use Virgin Active staff for in-store "experience" activity.
James Denton-Clark, the managing director at Karmarama, said: "Both the client and the brand have the ambition and the potential to really shake this market up."
Virgin Active has more than 1.5 million members and 272 health clubs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)