Volkswagen "Volkswagen for everyone" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Volkswagen has produced a campaign that shows off its range of cars. Adam & Eve/DDB created the work, which uses 36 dogs to represent the different models. In the ad, which breaks during The X Factor this Saturday, various breeds of dog are seen sitting in or chasing VW cars, accompanied by the song Me And You by Barry Louis Polisar. The TV spot will be backed by cinema, digital, print and social media executions. The work was written by Daniel Fisher, art directed by Richard Brim, and directed by Ivan Zacharias through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London