Rekorderlig cinema ad pushes cider as drink for 'all seasons'
Whether surfing or snowboarding, Swedish drinks brand Rekorderlig is hoping to convince consumers that the brand is a "cider for all seasons".
Rekorderlig: Positioning the cider as "a drink for all seasons"
The cinema ad, which will air from 25 October until the end of the year, focuses on the cider brand’s ‘Rekorderlig Collective’, a group of four Swedish ‘rising stars’; fashion blogger Caroline Blomst, kite surfer Erika Lindberg, pro-snowboarder Chris Sorman and photographer Agnes Thor.
To the track "Sweetness Alive" by Goldroom, featuring Swedish artists Say Lou Lou, the ad shows each brand ambassador in a different season. It was shot on a Red Epic camera using antique Russian Anamorphic lenses.
Digital and outdoor creative will feature the Winter Cider variant and focus on Sorman from 21 October. It will use the tagline ‘Shorter Days...#WinterCider Nights’.
Company: Chilli Marketing
Client: Gemma Copping
Creative agency: Apartment A
Director: Adam Alexandroni
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Communications Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23836 - £30457 per annum, Swindon
- SEO Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent benefits , Redditch
- Insight Analyst - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing up to £30k + bens, Greater London