Honda shows us 'an impossible made possible'
Things are not all they seem in Honda's latest TV ad, as the viewer is shown a range of illusions featuring the brand's new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC diesel model.
The ad, called "an impossible made possible", uses forced perspective and other methods to create visual tricks, including the car being moved by someone blowing on their coffee.
Client: Martin Moll, marketing director Honda Europe
Agency: Mcgarrybowen London
Creatives: Richard Holmes and Remco Graham
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)