Honda shows us 'an impossible made possible'
Things are not all they seem in Honda's latest TV ad, as the viewer is shown a range of illusions featuring the brand's new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC diesel model.
The ad, called "an impossible made possible", uses forced perspective and other methods to create visual tricks, including the car being moved by someone blowing on their coffee.
Client: Martin Moll, marketing director Honda Europe
Agency: Mcgarrybowen London
Creatives: Richard Holmes and Remco Graham
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)