Honda shows us 'an impossible made possible'
Things are not all they seem in Honda's latest TV ad, as the viewer is shown a range of illusions featuring the brand's new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC diesel model.
The ad, called "an impossible made possible", uses forced perspective and other methods to create visual tricks, including the car being moved by someone blowing on their coffee.
Client: Martin Moll, marketing director Honda Europe
Agency: Mcgarrybowen London
Creatives: Richard Holmes and Remco Graham
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)