Honda shows us 'an impossible made possible'
Things are not all they seem in Honda's latest TV ad, as the viewer is shown a range of illusions featuring the brand's new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC diesel model.
The ad, called "an impossible made possible", uses forced perspective and other methods to create visual tricks, including the car being moved by someone blowing on their coffee.
Client: Martin Moll, marketing director Honda Europe
Agency: Mcgarrybowen London
Creatives: Richard Holmes and Remco Graham
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London