Honda shows us 'an impossible made possible'
Things are not all they seem in Honda's latest TV ad, as the viewer is shown a range of illusions featuring the brand's new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC diesel model.
The ad, called "an impossible made possible", uses forced perspective and other methods to create visual tricks, including the car being moved by someone blowing on their coffee.
Client: Martin Moll, marketing director Honda Europe
Agency: Mcgarrybowen London
Creatives: Richard Holmes and Remco Graham
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- B2B Account Director AF Selection £40,000, Birmingham
- Copywriter-large leading business ADLIB Up to £30k, Dorset
- Head of Design for top Integrated Advertising Agency Mavis Recruitment £80k dependent on experience, Central London
- Mid-Weight Graphic Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London