Booking.com runs horror movie 'trailer' to show off its haunted properties
A trailer for a horror film turns out to be a television ad for a stay in The Queen Anne Hotel as part of a Halloween campaign highlighting how accommodation on Booking.com even includes haunted properties.
Footage shows a woman waking up alone in her hotel room to disturbing images on the television for the
Client: Paul Hennessy , chief marketing officer at Booking .com
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy
Creatives: Zach Watkins and Gen Hoey
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London