Booking.com runs horror movie 'trailer' to show off its haunted properties
A trailer for a horror film turns out to be a television ad for a stay in The Queen Anne Hotel as part of a Halloween campaign highlighting how accommodation on Booking.com even includes haunted properties.
Footage shows a woman waking up alone in her hotel room to disturbing images on the television for the
Client: Paul Hennessy , chief marketing officer at Booking .com
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy
Creatives: Zach Watkins and Gen Hoey
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Corporate Marketing Manager University of Westminster £43, 272 p.a. (incl. L.W.A.), Central London