The best and worst of Ryanair CEO Michael O'Leary's #GrillMOL Twitter Q&A
Following on from British Gas's Twitter disaster, yesterday afternoon saw Ryanair's Michael O'Leary take to the platform, with mixed results.
Michael O'Leary: grilled
Here are some of the best (and worst) #GrillMOL tweets.
— Aakriti Kaushik (@aakritik) October 21, 2013
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London