O2 takes home PRWeek In-House Team of the Year Award
The comms team for mobile brand O2 has been recognised for a defining year in 2012 with the PRWeek In-House Team of the Year award.
The team took a new approach, moving from product-led PR to campaigning on issues that matter to customers, such as employment for young people and data privacy.
But it was its crisis response to two network outages that really won it plaudits and resulted in a 43 per cent boost in its reputation in the 2012-13 period according to RepTrak.
Jordan Stone, strategy director at We Are Social, said O2 had achieved "the gold standard in crisis management, and a team that has effectively identified and organised for the digital age".
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, East London
- Global Head of Studio and Production Creative Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Pro Rata, City of London
- Senior Digital Executive Stopgap £32000 per annum, City of London