V&A invites children to draw up brief for Sir Peter Blake
A group of children were turned into the "most free-thinking art directors ever" after gathering at the V&A Museum of Childhood to give briefs to a team of illustrators including Sir Peter Blake.
Artists either created the ideas in their own studios or on the day itself, with 12 artists working under the live guidance of the child who came up with the original brief.
The "Mind of a Child – Eye of an Artist" project was part of this year’s national Big Draw campaign and was created in collaboration with the Central Illustration Agency.
Brand: V&A Museum of Childhood
Clients: Rhian Harris, director, and Joanna Bolitho, marketing manager at the V&A Museum of Childhood
Agency: AMV BBDO
Creatives: Mark Fairbanks and Thiago de Moraes
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum + plus excellent benefits, Sleaford
- Project Manager - CRM Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, International/Europe
- Loyalty Rewards Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + bens, International/Europe
- Communications & Policy Developer Stopgap £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Stakeholder Marketing Manager - Part-time Maternity Cover Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum, Cambridge