PAA hires first chief strategy officer
The Engine agency Partners Andrews Aldridge has boosted its senior management team by hiring Isobar's Andrew Smith as its first chief strategy officer.
Smith: moves from Isobar
Smith will report to Martin Nieri, the PAA chief executive, when he joins the agency in November. His appointment follows the departure of the planning partner Richard Dunn to Wunderman.
At Isobar, Smith was the head of strategy and worked on brands including NatWest, Nokia and Toyota. He was previously the head of planning at Publicis Dialog.
Nieri said: "We have been upweighting the strategy department. We didn’t just want someone who had been there but someone who is going to be the next big thing and can take the agency with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire