Skycig seeks agency for e-cigarette drive
Skycig, the electronic cigarette brand, is looking for an advertising agency.
Skycig: electronic cigarette brand seeks agency
It has approached shops directly, inviting them to pitch. Skycig was responsible for launching the UK’s first e-cigarette ad in January, created by Povey Sindall Media.
However, the market has since grown considerably, with Nielsen estimating the brands could spend £12 million on advertising this year.
Brands including 5 Colors, Ten Motives and E-Lites, as well as Skycig, have already fallen foul of the Advertising Standards Authority after they and Clearcast misinterpreted the BCAP code and did not make explicit what their ads were for.
Because of the controversial nature of the products, some agencies have refused to handle them.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)