Apple recruits Breaking Bad star for ode to new iPad Air
Apple has used the metaphor of a pencil to demonstrate the hidden "power" of its lightest and most technically advanced tablet yet, iPad Air.
Apple "Pencil" iPad Air by TBWAMedia Arts Lab
The camera zooms in on a pencil lying on a range of flat surfaces, with a voiceover by Breaking Bad actor Bryan Cranston stating, "It's an extremely simple tool, but also extremely powerful." At the end of the ad, a hand reaches behind the pencil to reveal an iPad Air.
Agency: TBWAMedia Arts Lab
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- PR Executive Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum + DOE, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 - £450 per day, London