Virgin Media Business seeks ad agency
Virgin Media's business arm is looking at appointing its first through-the-line agency.
Virgin Media: brand ambassadors Usain Bolt and David Tennant
Virgin Media Business, which provides telecoms services to companies, is working with The Observatory, but a spokeswoman for Virgin Media Business said the company was still looking at the benefits of appointing a lead agency and that no pitch was underway.
If the pitch goes ahead, it would mark the first time that Virgin Media Business has sought a lead through-the-line agency, although the company has worked with shops on a project basis in the past.
Stuart Pocock, a managing partner at The Observatory, said: "Virgin Media Business is currently reviewing the potential of appointing a lead through-the-line agency"
In 2012, Virgin Media Business appointed Base One to look after its digital advertising after a review that sought to consolidate that business into a singe agency.
In the past month, Virgin Media Business hired Bell Pottinger as its PR agency. It previously worked with Speed Communications.
Virgin Media’s consumer arm appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty to its £36 million advertising account in 2011 after a competitive pitch against the incumbent, DDB UK (now Adam & Eve/DDB).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Group Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London