Cadbury gets festive as it gears up for first Christmas TV ad
Cadbury is gearing up to launch its first Christmas TV campaign next month, as part of a series of holiday marketing initiatives.
In the video above, Tony Bilsborough, a spokesperson for Mondelez International UK, talks about the new Cadbury Dairy Milk festive wrapper and this year's Christmas campaign.
Bilsborough said: "It is the first time the Cadbury brand as ever been advertised on TV at Christmas, which is incredible when you think about it."
There has also been a redesign of the Cadbury Dairy Milk wrapping for the holiday period, which takes inspiration from the classic festive knitted jumper.
This month celebrates one year since the international snack and confectionary company Kraft Foods became Mondelez International, owner of brands including Cadbury Dairy Milk, Toblerone and Oreo.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Mobile Developer - £40-50K P/A, with benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd £40-50K P/A, with benefits, Colchester - Essex
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East region