Lee Raftery to lead comms at NBCUniversal International
Television business NBCUniversal International has appointed Lee Raftery as executive vice-president of marketing and communications.
Lee Raftery: new role with NBCUniversal International
Raftery was previously only responsible for marketing and communications and was overseen by Denise Bassett.
Bassett, who will now report to Raftery, has also been promoted from vice-president of comms to senior vice-president of corporate comms.
Raftery will have oversight for marketing, PR and corporate comms, while Bassett will oversee internal comms and media relations.NBCUniversal International chairman Kevin MacLellan said: "I believe that Lee’s expanded role will bring further cohesion and clarity to our marketing and communications efforts across NBCUniversal International as a whole."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus fantastic benefits, Cambridgeshire
- CRM Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, Maidenhead
- Account Executive Source £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive (Search Marketing) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Bury St. Edmunds