Appeal to kids, sell to parents conference, speaker in the spotlight: Emilie Stephenson
Emilie Stephenson, brand manager, Innocent.
What kids trend is dominating your job at the moment?
In products - a trend for natural, convenient, seasonal products.
In media - trend for 'multiple screen' viewing (TV and online at the same time.
If you had one wish for your brand, what would it be?
Innocent kids to continue launching great products which help parents get goodness into their kids
If you had one recommendation for those looking to maximize the level of engagement with their children and parents, what would it be?
Make the activity relevant, easy access and fun!
Emilie will be speaking the ‘Quick Fire Case Study’ session.
4 December 2013, London, www.marketingtokidsconference.com
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London