Sainsbury's appoints AnalogFolk to roster
Sainsbury's has added AnalogFolk to its digital roster.
The supermarket called the pitch, which was handled by AAR, in May. Sainsbury’s uses Dare for its digital activity but claimed that it wanted to draw on "a wider resource base".
Sources said AnalogFolk has been given a brief to develop strategy and platforms for the brand’s retail business. It will also collaborate with Sainsbury’s advertising agency, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and its content partner, Gravity Road.
Dare will continue to work on Sainsbury’s digital business, which it won in 2010 after a competitive pitch against agencies including AMV BBDO.
AnalogFolk and Dare declined to comment. A spokesman for Sainsbury’s said that the company would not comment on its arrangements with marketing agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Major Players £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London