Sainsbury's appoints AnalogFolk to roster
Sainsbury's has added AnalogFolk to its digital roster.
The supermarket called the pitch, which was handled by AAR, in May. Sainsbury’s uses Dare for its digital activity but claimed that it wanted to draw on "a wider resource base".
Sources said AnalogFolk has been given a brief to develop strategy and platforms for the brand’s retail business. It will also collaborate with Sainsbury’s advertising agency, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and its content partner, Gravity Road.
Dare will continue to work on Sainsbury’s digital business, which it won in 2010 after a competitive pitch against agencies including AMV BBDO.
AnalogFolk and Dare declined to comment. A spokesman for Sainsbury’s said that the company would not comment on its arrangements with marketing agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)