Sainsbury's appoints AnalogFolk to roster
Sainsbury's has added AnalogFolk to its digital roster.
The supermarket called the pitch, which was handled by AAR, in May. Sainsbury’s uses Dare for its digital activity but claimed that it wanted to draw on "a wider resource base".
Sources said AnalogFolk has been given a brief to develop strategy and platforms for the brand’s retail business. It will also collaborate with Sainsbury’s advertising agency, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and its content partner, Gravity Road.
Dare will continue to work on Sainsbury’s digital business, which it won in 2010 after a competitive pitch against agencies including AMV BBDO.
AnalogFolk and Dare declined to comment. A spokesman for Sainsbury’s said that the company would not comment on its arrangements with marketing agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire