Change4Life retains M&C Saatchi and 23red
Change4Life, the Government's public health campaign, has retained M&C Saatchi and 23red following a review through the Government Procurement Service.
Change4Life: retains M&C Saatchi and 23red
M&C Saatchi retains the Change4Life business it has held for more than five years, while 23red has expanded its relationship with the government body Public Health England to include all its partnership marketing activity.
Agencies on the Government’s creative framework received a tender for the business in August. The account is divided into two lots – Change4Life and emergency campaigns, and partnership marketing.
M&C Saatchi and 23red pitched together for the business.
The Change4Life campaign aims to combat common health problems such as obesity by encouraging people to make small, sustainable lifestyle changes, including exercising, eating more healthily and drinking less alcohol.
The campaign has used clay figures animated by the Wallace and Gromit-creator Aardman Animations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)