Arena appoints Beatrice Boue as managing partner
Arena's redevelopment continues with the appointment of MEC UK's Beatrice Boue as managing partner this week.
Beatrice Boue: moves from MEC to become managing partner at Arena
Boue will oversee the running of the agency, working across its portfolio of clients that include Blinkbox, David Lloyds and Eurostar. She brings 14 years' experience in the media industry, with a background in beauty and pharmaceuticals, entertainment, and FMCG.
At MEC, she was part of the communications planning team for seven years, working with Activia, Evian, Freeview, and Skechers. Boue began her career at OMD before moving to Carat International as a strategist on Philips.
Henry Daglish, managing director at Arena, said Boue was a "great addition" to managing the agency's brand portfolio, building new relationships, exploring fresh territory, and "getting the very best from our people".
Boue is part of the next iteration of Arena, formerly BLM, which is restructuring following the exit of its co-founder and chief executive Steve Booth in the summer.
The agency moved last week from its Tottenham Court Road office to sit within sibling agency Havas Media's contemporary office space at 60 St Martin's Lane. Arena's 150 staff, led by chief executive Pedro Avery, are now based on the fourth floor of St Martin's Lane office, along with 300 Havas Media staff.Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)