Top 10 social brands: National Geographic's 125th anniversary celebrations help it to top spot
Social media analyst Starcount looks at the world's most popular brands on social media in September.
National Geographic: number one social brand in October
In top spot this month is National Geographic. The magazine, which is celebrating its 125th anniversary, added nearly one million Facebook likes following a picture competition ir ran for the event.
Samsung mobile is in second place, while Walt Disney takes third having been liked by 150,000 Chinese fans on Sina Weibo after celebrating its 60th anniversary.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London