Top 10 social brands: National Geographic's 125th anniversary celebrations help it to top spot
Social media analyst Starcount looks at the world's most popular brands on social media in September.
National Geographic: number one social brand in October
In top spot this month is National Geographic. The magazine, which is celebrating its 125th anniversary, added nearly one million Facebook likes following a picture competition ir ran for the event.
Samsung mobile is in second place, while Walt Disney takes third having been liked by 150,000 Chinese fans on Sina Weibo after celebrating its 60th anniversary.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London