Sony "volcano" by McCann London
Sony sourced eight million petals for a new campaign promoting its 4K TVs. The amount of petals used in the ad corresponds to the number of pixels in Sony’s 4K screens. McCann London created the spot, which echoes the brand’s famous 2005 "balls" commercial by featuring an explosion of colour backed by a folk-music soundtrack. In the new ad, a petal-filled volcano erupts, blowing the flowers down a mountainside and through a Costa Rican village to Berlin by RY X. The work was created by Arman Naji, Michael Thomason and Javier Gomez, and directed by Jaron Albertin through Smuggler. Post-production was by Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London