John Ayling & Associates hires Talon for outdoor
John Ayling & Associates (JAA), the independent media planning and buying agency, has hired Talon as its outdoor agency, ending its relationship with Posterscope.
John Ayling: the chairman and managing director of JAA
JAA hired Talon after identifying synergies between the two companies, following a competitive pitch process involving Rapport. Posterscope chose not to repitch for the business.
Although the partnership will officially begin on 1 January 2014, Talon will start working with the agency on its clients’ plans for next year straight away. JAA’s clients include Macmillan Cancer Support and King of Shaves.
JAA has worked with Posterscope since 2009.
John Ayling, the chairman and managing director of JAA, said: "We were highly impressed by the very experienced senior team and account group put forward by Talon. There is a strong synergy between our client base and Talon’s ambition and we are looking forward to a very hands-on relationship."
Talon, which is led by the chief executive Eric Newnham, has been growing in size since last year and took over the planning and buying of Omnicom Media Group agencies from Posterscope at the beginning of April 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...