John Ayling & Associates hires Talon for outdoor
John Ayling & Associates (JAA), the independent media planning and buying agency, has hired Talon as its outdoor agency, ending its relationship with Posterscope.
John Ayling: the chairman and managing director of JAA
JAA hired Talon after identifying synergies between the two companies, following a competitive pitch process involving Rapport. Posterscope chose not to repitch for the business.
Although the partnership will officially begin on 1 January 2014, Talon will start working with the agency on its clients’ plans for next year straight away. JAA’s clients include Macmillan Cancer Support and King of Shaves.
JAA has worked with Posterscope since 2009.
John Ayling, the chairman and managing director of JAA, said: "We were highly impressed by the very experienced senior team and account group put forward by Talon. There is a strong synergy between our client base and Talon’s ambition and we are looking forward to a very hands-on relationship."
Talon, which is led by the chief executive Eric Newnham, has been growing in size since last year and took over the planning and buying of Omnicom Media Group agencies from Posterscope at the beginning of April 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)