Isobar wins Foot Locker European digital account
Isobar has won a pan-European digital account for Foot Locker, the sports retailer, after a two-way pitch.
Foot Locker: back to school by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
The account is a new piece of work with no incumbent, as Foot Locker prepares to ramp up its digital activity across Europe. It was originally billed as a social media account, but is now understood to include expanded digital work in future.
Isobar won the account in a pitch against Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, in a procedure handled by Creativebrief. Foot Locker invited We Are Social to pitch, but it declined.
The first campaigns will break next year.
Foot Locker has previously worked with agencies including SapientNitro and AKQA on digital projects.
In 2011, SapientNitro won a Gold Cyber Lion at Cannes for its ‘Sneakerpedia’ work with Foot Locker: a Wikipedia-style database of sneakers that users can add images and information to.
The appointment does not affect Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Footlocker’s lead creative agency, which will continue to do some digital work.
AMV won the Foot Locker account in 2011, shortly after sister agency BBDO New York won Footlocker’s above-the-line account in the US in a separate pitch. The Omnicom agency picked up an Adidas brief from Foot Locker in July.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)