Domino's Pizza sets up Call of Duty team
Domino's Pizza has put together a team of gamers who will play 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' online against members of the public, as part of its #GameFuel campaign.
Domino's Pizza: company team set up to play 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' online
To coincide with the release of 'Call of Duty: Ghosts', which goes on sale today, a squad of players will represent the pizza delivery company online by playing against gamers and pizza fans.
Domino’s will promote the game through its social media channels and ask 'Call of Duty' players to add DominosPizzaUK on the game. Gamers who play well against the Domino’s team will get money-off voucher codes.
The integrated agency Iris has developed the campaign for Domino’s, working with Nick Dutch, the head of digital at Domino’s Pizza Group.
Dutch said: "We’re constantly seeking new ways of engaging with our audiences and understanding what makes them tick.
"Playing the games they want to play is an important part of that process, and something that hasn’t been done – so we’re excited to see how far Team Domino’s can go."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London