E-cigarette brand Njoy hires Walker Media ahead of push
Njoy, the e-cigarette brand, has hired Walker Media to its media planning and buying business ahead of a big marketing push.
Njoy: e-cigarette brand hires Walker Media for UK campaign
The e-cigarette brand, which positions itself as a premium product, is looking to support its bid to ape the success the brand has had in the US market, in the UK, with an eight-figure above-the-line campaign next year.
Walker Media has bought some initial press ads to promote the brand after its e-cigarettes started being sold in Sainsbury’s.
Njoy is the top selling e-cigarette brand in US convenience stores, according to Nielsen.
Simon Davis, the chief executive of Walker Media, said: "The e-cigarette market is growing rapidly and Njoy is the premium brand in the US. They have hugely exciting plans for the UK launch and an outstanding product range. We’re delighted to be working with such an ambitious but responsible company."
The e-cigarette market is expected to hot up next year, with British American Tobacco on the hunt for an ad agency for its version.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA