E-cigarette brand Njoy hires Walker Media ahead of push
Njoy, the e-cigarette brand, has hired Walker Media to its media planning and buying business ahead of a big marketing push.
Njoy: e-cigarette brand hires Walker Media for UK campaign
The e-cigarette brand, which positions itself as a premium product, is looking to support its bid to ape the success the brand has had in the US market, in the UK, with an eight-figure above-the-line campaign next year.
Walker Media has bought some initial press ads to promote the brand after its e-cigarettes started being sold in Sainsbury’s.
Njoy is the top selling e-cigarette brand in US convenience stores, according to Nielsen.
Simon Davis, the chief executive of Walker Media, said: "The e-cigarette market is growing rapidly and Njoy is the premium brand in the US. They have hugely exciting plans for the UK launch and an outstanding product range. We’re delighted to be working with such an ambitious but responsible company."
The e-cigarette market is expected to hot up next year, with British American Tobacco on the hunt for an ad agency for its version.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London